Hazardous material fumes send two to hospital

By George Garza

A leaking bottle of phenol found in an old travel trailer in north Vidor, raised alarms enough to send an Orange County Sheriff’s Deputy and the Vidor resident who discovered the bottle to Christus St. Elizabeth Hospital on Monday night.

According to Captain Richard Howard of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, a call came in to the Sheriff’s Office Dispatch Center at about 10:40 p.m. on Monday, July 31, 2017, from a residence in the 2900 block of N. Main about a container of what might be a poison found in a travel trailer on the property.

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://etypeservices.com/Vidor%20VidorianID532/

Rate this article: 
No votes yet