Fire puts south Vidor couple out of their home

Although flames were limited to just two sides of one wall and the attic above, the structural damage that a fire caused in a south Vidor rendered the residence as unlivable on Wednesday. Orang e County Emergency Services District #1 Firefighters received a 9-1-1 call from a neighbor of the residence in the 1400 block of Terry Road at about 9:42 a.m. reporting smoke coming from a house across the street. 

To view more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition 

Rate this article: 
No votes yet